I provide presentations, workshops and professional supervision. My passion is to help people maximise their wellbeing.
“I just wanted to touch base to say thank you for your efforts … Your presentation was both informative and engaging, and was very well received.”
Megan Petersen, Catholic Church Insurance
- Principal Health and Wellbeing
- Understanding how things are right now
- Developing strategies for all the key parts of life (e.g., work, play, self-development, family/social relationships)
- Activities to highlight present states and help map out preferred states
- Value-orienting, self-care, action-planning, problem solving, and self-evaluation.
“Your session has created the most amount of positive discussion we have ever had. We were most excited about your presentation and the challenges and opportunities it has provided us. We are planning now on how to follow up as a cluster as we seek to support each other further.”
Mark Creedon, Southern Vale Principals Cluster, QLD
I visit community groups (Rotary, Probus etc), retirement villages and Residential Aged-Care facilities to help individuals, carers, families and businesses understand and look after the critical wellbeing needs of older adults. (This service is free of charge for community groups in my area.)
“Thank you for the excellent talk you gave recently. Several people have told me how much they enjoyed your talk and how interesting they found it.”
Eric Butcher – Probus Speaker Coordinator